Greetings! My name is Emily Hay and I truly appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog! To get you acquainted to my site, I want to give you a bit of background…
Over the past five months, I have become exposed to the wide world of real estate investing. That exposure combined with my interest in entrepreneurialism and achieving personal wealth, has given me the motivation to begin a new venture of real estate investing combined with social media/online marketing from the get-go.
I’ve made a quick video that outlines what has brought me to the point I am at today, I think it will be helpful for providing context (and the points I highlight are listed below the video):
– I became aware of the mass amounts of wealth people can build in real estate investing
– I acknowledged my interest in the world of real estate investing and decided I needed to explore how I could get involved
– I concluded that real estate investing associations/clubs, online gurus, publications, webinars, books and tv programs were accessible resources that involved virtually no risk (and only an investment of my free time)
– I became aware of and learned some of the challenges one faces in real estate investing – and realized that a clear path of entry into this field does not exist
– I simultaneously became exposed to online social media as a forum to convene like-minded people that can speed up the learning curve on any topic
– I decided to take action – to begin making investments to get my feet wet in real estate investing
– I planned to share what I have learned and what I will continue to learn as a “newbie” to help other people have a clear path to get involved in real estate investing
So, as you visit my blog and become acquainted with me and my journey into real estate investing – welcome! And I hope you accept the invitation on my home page!
Thanks for visiting emilyahay.com and here’s to our future real estate investing relationship! 🙂