Hay There Social Media, Founder & CEO, Emily A. Hay, and its COO, Alison Spitzer, co-authored an article in Fast Company
on why “Just Go Freelance
” is crappy advice. Fast Company
is world’s leading business media brand, with an editorial focus on innovation in technology, leadership, world changing ideas, creativity, and design.
Reason #1: Many #freelancers fail after the first year as a result of making avoidable mistakes.
This post will make sure you:
- Dig deeper into the buzz worthy “future of work” conversation and what you really need to know about the unprecedented trend of freelance work.
- Learn about the 3Fs: flexibility, fulfillment and financial independence and why women are in a stronger position than ever to truly achieve them.
- Understand why MLMs (multi-level marketing businesses) were able to rise to success over a century ago with a flawed model disguised as a way for the “everywoman” to realize the 3Fs through sorely needed community and mentorship.
- Obtain a better idea of the areas freelancers need more support and the risks you can mitigate to increase your chances of success.
- Know the players in the exploding market of freelance work sites like We Are Rosie, and how they are identifying areas to differentiate themselves by enriching the freelance experience.
- In addition to big picture trends, read how one work life integrator found a way to achieve the 3Fs.
- Understand the landscape so you can navigate with a heightened awareness and excel as the freelance trend continues to grow.
Read the full article here:
Join Our Team of Freelancers
To join our team of social media managers, check out our amazing community here
or schedule a call
to learn more and discuss next steps today.