Emily A. Hay was recently featured on the Mother Honestly podcast highlighting how she’s empowering moms to use social media marketing to enhance their skillset.
Mother Honestly is the fastest growing media company for modern ambitious women to thrive in and beyond motherhood. The Mother Honestly podcast works to intersect mothers right where they’re at, providing inspiration, actionable steps and advice that complement our already-full to-do lists.
In the podcast, Emily joins Kristen Hall, COO of Mother Honestly, to discuss how she has utilized social media marketing to help small and large clients. She also discusses how she teaches moms looking to learn more about social media marketing to build their own business.
Don’t miss these spots during the podcast:
- 3:45: How Emily starting building our team of moms
- 6:40: What does it mean to “have it all?”
- 7:50: Truth bomb about working at home during a pandemic
- 8:54: How “working flexibly” is not the same as flexible work
- 11:00: How our team is training moms to run their own business
- 14:20: How women can join our team
- 19:40: The pros and cons of social media for personal use
Listen to the full podcast HERE.